I have decided Adam must be going through a little mid life crisis. Or he may just need a different way to escape. He has worked so hard for so many years building up his business that I guess he just needed to remember his wild side. He bought a used/new Harley motorcycle.
Let me insert here that I was totally against it and it scares me to death.

He and his friend Kemo and a few other friends took the day and went on a ride. They ended up at this old fashion saloon, where a movie was being filmed. I guess it is a travel Utah movie so if you ever see some bikers on tv riding away from this saloon it is probably Adam and his friends.
He and his friend Kemo and a few other friends took the day and went on a ride. They ended up at this old fashion saloon, where a movie was being filmed. I guess it is a travel Utah movie so if you ever see some bikers on tv riding away from this saloon it is probably Adam and his friends.
He has had a little mishaps from his riding. One morning a bee flew into his helmet and stung him on the ear. His ear was huge and puss was draining from it. We didn’t think Adam was allergic to bees but a few days after his ear got better he was stung again! This time he was cleaning his truck and it stung him on his hand. Unfortunately the same thing happened and his hand swelled up.
This is not the height of the swelling. He couldn’t even make a fist one day with his hand.
Adam also flew to California for a quick 1 1/2 day trip. His mission president passed away. Adam was really close with his mission president and has spent time with him after his mission.
I am sorry to hear about his mission president. I am sorry, but I had to laugh a little at his big ear.
ReplyDeleteAdam and I are having the same problem with bees. I swell up as well. I will have to call you and find out what happened to his mission president.
ReplyDelete