Sunday, August 5, 2018

Guardian Angels at work

Our guardian angels were on overtime this week.  Ila and I were driving in the HOV lane going about 73 mph.  A car decided to try and get off the freeway exit (on the left side of the freeway) after we had passed the off ramp.   It was a Hyundai Accent which ended up swerving right into me.  The Accent ended up spinning, crossing the median between the off ramp and the freeway, hit the cement barrier and bounced back into the median.  The Hyundai Accent was totaled.  My car only has about 3k in damage.


We were so blessed that I saw her coming and I was able to break before impact or else she would have slammed into the door where Ila was sitting.
We were blessed that neither of us were injured and the other car actually had minor injuries.
We were blessed that no other cars were involved
I know this was truly a tender mercy that nothing more serious happened.

4 comments:

  1. That is so frightening. It is amazing that you didn't get more damage to your car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that your guardian angels were at work that day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Gabe. Thanks for watching out for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you only sustained that damage to your car. You were truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete