Sunday, August 5, 2018

August Adventures

Avram started football this week.  He is the big guy in the middle.  This is the first year that Avram has ever played football.  The league here is very intense so when I talked to the coach and told him that this was Avrams first year he tried to nicely explain that Avram would probably have a rough year and he may not get to play much.
I think it only took one hit for the line coach to realize Avram was going to be a very valuable contribution to the team.  After just one week of practice the line coach informed me that Avram wasn't going to have any problems this year and he would be just fine.
I can't wait to see him in the game.

We escaped for a few hours in the razor and on the four wheelers.

We took Ilas friend, Nate, along with us and Buddy jumped on for the ride as well.





A ride in the mountains is complete when there is a fire and s'mores included.








3 comments:

  1. Dad has never wished football on anyone but I know how much he loves to watch it. Avram is a strong kid. I just don't want him to get hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to Avram. We have football aversion at our house due to all the head injuries. I can see the kids love playing in the smokey fire. Kids love camp fires!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be able to come to his games! I can't wait to see him play too!

    ReplyDelete