I don't think I have mentioned that Adam is the new Scout master in our ward. He is a little stressed out about the calling but he will be great. The boys already love him and they are all super excited he is their new leader.
Adam had a 20 mile hike, that was already scheduled by the previous scout master, last saturday. They walked the Legacy trail. Buddy went along to be with the boys. Big Mistake!
The trail is paved and it was so hot that it burnt Buddys paws off. We feel bad because we thought he was just being lazy, we didn't realize he was getting burnt so bad.
Buddy hasn't been able to walk all week. He has laid on his bed. He hasn't had a desire to eat, drink, play, use that bathroom, or move.
Friday is the first day that he went to car pool with me. Buddy lives for car pool each day so when he had no interest in going you know he is hurt.
The black pads on his paws have peeled off and he is left with sores.
I might have to look into shoes for this dog. Who would have thought such a thing was needed. Lazy house dog.
I feel so bad for Buddy. He does need shoes.
ReplyDeletePoor Buddy, hope he's feeling better.
ReplyDelete