Sunday, September 3, 2017

Labor Day Weekend

William is one of two boys in the family that will hopefully carry on the Anthony family name.  
He was baptized Labor day weekend, which was nice because we could make the trip to vernal a 3 day vacation since it was a holiday weekend.  
We were all really excited for all the things we were going to do in Vernal and then we had the "Ox and the Myer" need come about.  
Justin has been trying to remodel a home that they bought back in May.  They have been living in their condo, that they are renting, and remolding the house.  
Justin called Thursday to tell us that his painters fell through and he really needed help on his house.
So instead of packing up the ATVs, we packed up the painting clothes.  





 My job was to entertain the kids while the others were painting.


7 comments:

  1. I think it would have been easier swimming with the kids than painting BUT nevertheless, bless you for your help and goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really a fun weekend. I love working with my kids. But I am exhausted today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing act of service all of you provided for Justin's family!! Families are great.
    I feel so bad for your dog, hopefully he's doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the kids. It was very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to help out! I hope Buddy gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for coming out for the baptism and for helping us out so much!

    ReplyDelete