Here is a fast forward on life at the Prestwich home:
Ila participated in the high school fundraiser for the dance team. She loves performing!
A little family competition is healthy, Right?
Bowling for FHE
The Bean museum. Mom/ school volunteer for the day.
It is funny watching a group of 10 boys follow Avram around the museum.
Eight years closer to being reunited with my baby.
This has become a very special place for our family.
11 kids and a dog each day for carpool. I have to do it is shifts because they go to 3 different schools.
My neighbor decided to scare me with his halloween costume. Kids are awesome!
My church calling has been eventful. We completed a fireside for the 11 year olds in the stake on sunday and tonight we had our yearly presidency training.
This training was really hard to prepare for. It took countless hours to figure out the right message to
share. I planned some great lessons but I finally figured out what the Lord wanted me to share and Im very grateful for his help. It turn out to be a good meeting.
I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to serve in Primary. I have learned so much.
I bet Avram knew everything about the animals in the Bean Museum. Looks like you've been having fun!
ReplyDeleteYou didn't even mention helping out your old parents.
ReplyDeleteYou've been busy! Lots of good things going on there.
ReplyDelete