Here is the exterior before our addition
We still need to paint the front door and finish the mail box, you can see on the right of the picture but you can get the idea.
After a long search I finally found a great deal on concrete curbing. We seem to have battled all kinds of crazy things with the yard. I had to replace nearly 1/3 of our sod due to grubs. We had several trees infected with black frost (or something like that) which killed the new trees we bought.
The guy helping us with sprinklers quit and disappeared before he finished.
But after a lot of work and a lot still to go.... someday hopefully we will be done.
Oh, notice the beautiful shed/workshop/storage unit/ man cave that Adam built.
We still have the old red shed for all the yard equipment. And of course our cold storage under the garage.
It is coming along.















It looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteI love it! You've put a lot of work into that house!
ReplyDeleteYour home is so beautiful. I hope you get many years of joy from all the work and sacrifice.
ReplyDelete