Im going to try to go through as much as I can as fast as I can because I am so limited in time. This coming week we are going to Island Park for girls camp. We will be staying at our family cabin. I think I have mentioned that Im the Young Women's President. Since we are going to our family cabin I have had a much bigger role in planning and executing camp this year.
I am basing camp off of Pres Eyrings talk, "Oh. Remember, Remember." The goal is to help the girls recognize the sacrifices of those that came before them, See the Lords hand in their life and in doing this strengthen their testimony.
Thanks to AI I was able to design this logo
I used my laser engraver to emboss on journals for the girls.I have also engraved on tumblers and put their names on them.
I will update after camp on all the activities.




Those journals are so cool! I can't wait to hear about it!
ReplyDeleteThose girls are so spoiled. I hope you have fun at the cabin.
ReplyDeleteWow! Those are amazing! You are an amazing leader.
ReplyDelete