I don't know how to put into words the joy, excitement, fear, and love I have felt this week. Seeing Avram come home has truly been a roller coaster of mixed emotions. Knowing what is ahead for him is terrifying. There is "safety and simplicity" in being a missionary.
That being said, it was one of the greatest days of my life spending the day together with 3 of our kids. I think the only thing that will be better is when all four kids are together, laugh and joking as if no time has passed.
Avrams plane arrived 20 mins early so luckily we had a few people show up early enough to welcome him home. Everyone else showed up within mins of his arrival.
Avram was released the following day. Hearing Avrams testimony was humbling. To see the love he has developed for his Savior helps me understand why we are given this earthly experience.
















I feel so blessed that we could be there when he returned from his mission. He has grown A LOT in these past two years. I am really looking forward to his Homecoming talk!
ReplyDeleteIt is a hard seeing that badge come off. He has worn it with honor.
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!
ReplyDelete