Monday, November 20, 2023

Happy to see the completed work

This project took me a year to complete.  I built a retaining wall between my neighbors house and mine.  it ran the entire length of my property.  We got a bid on it and the bid was for over $40000.  That wasn't in the budget but we needed to do something so our neighbors didn't keep flooding our house/yard.  
Once I completed the retaining wall I started the putting green.
Once the putting green was done I started the pizza oven.  

Once the grass grows back, due to stone sitting there all summer the project will be complete but it feels so good to see what I was able to accomplish and it is even better that I don't have to worry about our house flooding every time it rains.  

 

2 comments:

  1. That is going to cut down on how much lawn you have to mow. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! That is a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete