Thursday, June 29, 2023

Thankful for my blessings

 Even though I feel exhausted today I can’t help but feel a true appreciation to my Savior for the blessing I have been given.  Throughout my life I have learned that despite our righteousness, we will have challenges, but I truly know that all our challenges are doable when our Savior is our guide, our strength and our focus.  

The past couple of weeks have been physical and emotionally exhausting.  We have struggled trying to act as the Savior would want us to behave despite others poor choices and lifestyles. This is a hard boundary when I try to separate enabling and abuse vs service and love.  

Time and energy is a precious and valuable. Adam is juggling his job at Clearview construction. Despite the economy suffering he has been blessed with a lot of work this past year. His job is a funny thing because the harder he works the happier people are with his service and the more people he employs in order to complete the work in a timely manner.  Unfortunately he is literally working himself out of a job because despite his great customer service the economy changes everything and the work runs out.  With well over 40 employees Adam worries not only about his own family but he worries about his employees and their families.  

Adam has a 2nd company called Modern Mountain Builders.  He has been building custom cabins in island park, Idaho for the past couple of years.  The superintendent that has been working for him, quit this spring.   If he hires another superintendent he needs to build more cabins, he he keeps the numbers to one or two so he can manage it but it is extremely difficult.  Anyway, Adam spends 2-4 days a week in island 

I took on the job of emptying Julines house.  One of the 4 days I spent there, I took a few of Avrams friends with me to help me take care of most of the heavy stuff.  We filled 4 bins and this trailer.  After completing the job the rental company came in and checked the house.  They had a blue light and found all kinds of spots where a dog had peed.  (Even though she wasn't suppose to have an animal in the house.) So Im wondering why I even tried to clean out the place, she didn't get her deposit back anyway.  






3 comments:

  1. If she didn't have a dog why was there dog pee. Is it possible it was left from someone else. Maybe they don't want to give back the deposit. You should have just left it dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how you did what you did.

    ReplyDelete