With two weeks of our family being quarantined I took advantage of every minute. I worked with Ila to get her room deep cleaned and we finally hung up this awesome blanket that grandma made for her at Christmas.
Adam even stayed home for a couple of days. He couldn't afford to stay home the entire "quarantine" time. We have been blessed that Adam has stayed very busy through this whole covid ordeal. The couple of days Adam was home we build this desk in our room and Added some shelves about the washer and drier.
This desk ended up being a huge blessing because I decided, last minute, to sign up for an online idaho real estate class. Adam and I have been talking about me getting licensed as a Realtor in idaho because we paid the Realtor that helped us so much money from the sale of our cabin.
This desk ended up being a huge blessing because I decided, last minute, to sign up for an online idaho real estate class. Adam and I have been talking about me getting licensed as a Realtor in idaho because we paid the Realtor that helped us so much money from the sale of our cabin.
So I was online in classes M-F for two weeks. 8:00 am-5:30 pm.
The instructors were super strict about being attentive and involved in class so this ended up being a huge commitment.
So proud of you Lisa. I know that was not an easy test. Your dogs look like they were bored without you.
ReplyDeleteWay to go on tackling getting a real estate license! Your desk and shelves look good!
ReplyDeleteYou should be sleeping on the floor by those dogs after all you have accomplished!
ReplyDelete