September a double birthday month for our family. This month Avram turned 17 years old!!!
I don't think his birthday was too exciting. He had school and football practice so by the time he got home he just wanted to eat and go to bed.
He got a radio for the truck that he drives around. The radio was stolen before we purchased the truck and we decided it was just one less distraction for him to deal with so we didn't replace the radio.
Its hard to believe Avram was once this little.
Avram is such an amazing young man. He has taught me more than I ever imagined. He has challenged me in many ways.
As a mother I know the Lord blessed me so much sending me Avram. He is funny, witty, and overall a very reasonable and responsible teenager.
Our 2nd birthday this month was our little Gabriels birthday. He would have turned 12 years old this month. I am so grateful for this child this child and the impact he has had on our family.
This was the first year that I wasn't able to be in the temple for his birthday. I thought I would spend a few hours doing family history work for his birthday gift but I didn't even get a chance to do that. His birthday was spent helping Briggs with 10 lawns and then I went to watch Avram play football.
Avram is such a great young man. He is delightful. It is hard to think it has been 12 years since we last saw Gabe. He is never far from our thoughts.
ReplyDeleteIt's crazy to see Avram look down at you in his football uniform. Your little boy isn't little anymore--he's huge! I thought about Gabe on his birthday too. Wish we had more time with him on this earth.
ReplyDeleteIt is crazy how big Avram has gotten! He does have a good heart. Happy belated birthday to him! Happy heavenly birthday to Gabe also. <3
ReplyDelete