Sunday, May 24, 2020

Spring fever

Despite the homework and lawn mowing the kids were able to squeeze in some fun.
Once the snow was melted the boys started riding up the canyon on their dirt bikes.

We had all the Adams kids over for a sleepover and then they had a picnic on a the tramp.

Buddy has been running around with the kids all day.  He is such a good dog that we don't have to worry about his wondering off and he would die before he would hurt a child so he runs around with the kids and they all love bossing him around.  I was laughing when I saw all the kids hanging out on Buddys bed, and buddy didn't know where to lay down.

Ila and her friends made a last day of school party list.  They planned an all day party.  I bought them some pizza for lunch (lets be honest the pizza was bought so that I didn't have to feed them and clean up after them.  Pizza on the deck was much easier)



2 comments: