It was hard to get up this morning to get the kids to school. It was dark when we left the house and everyone was doing their best to try and not loose their patience.
After I dropped the kids off and started heading toward the gym my breathe was taken away as I saw the beauty of the morning that was in front of me.
I thought to myself, “you do not yet look so happy as I mean you to be.” CS Lewis
These pictures do not show the beauty that lay in front of me but I thank the Lord for the happiness that he has placed in my life.
Lol, to top off this morning look what was in front of my house when I got home
The Hawaiian skies to that for me as well. I sometime have to just say that is so beautiful That is a beautiful rainbow.
ReplyDelete