Sunday, June 18, 2017

A favor

 Justin called the week before school got out and asked me to pick up a puppy
 he had found on KSL.com.  He had been looking for a Yorkie Poodle puppy and finally one was listed for sale.  He also needed us to watch the puppy for a couple of weeks.  I picked up the puppy not realizing how young he was.  The mother had stopped feeding the puppies and I think the owner just decided to sell the puppies instead of having to put in all the care that would be needed.  
The puppy was only 5 weeks old and he needed a heating pad.  I really worried about the little guy for a couple of weeks because he was so young.



Ila has had a blast treating this puppy like her little baby.  We have had him for almost 5 weeks and he his doing great.  It is going to be hard to give him to Justin.

5 comments:

  1. That little dog is cute. I love to watch him try to run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so nice to take care of him for us. The videos and pictures you send are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a great sister. That puppy is darling. Loved reading about the zoo adventure with Ella and all the Mother's Day blessings too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a nice sister....nicer than me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That puppy looks so tiny next to your dog. What a good sister you are to take care of him so long!!

    ReplyDelete