January 5th we left our home with big coats on
And the next day we were in beautiful ArubaThis was a trip Adam and I went on because one of his supplies sent us as a reward. Even though we had returned from our Christmas vacation a week before, I was happy to return to these beautiful beaches for a few more days of sun and warmth.
The Dutch have had a huge influence on Aruba. Most of the people speak English, Spanish, French, Dutch and Popimiento. It was interesting communicating with people.
Adam and I were able to visit 3 cemeteries while we were there and we got 2000 pictures loaded onto Billion Graves.
I have really enjoyed this vacation with Adam the last couple of years. It is much easier to take a vacation when it is paid for and it is a lot of fun hanging out with Adam.
I miss the warm as well.
ReplyDeleteYou have been so lucky to go to two exotic locations this winter! I feel bad I didn't get any pictures for you in San Antonio. We'll try to visit a graveyard in Rexburg for you.
ReplyDelete