Sunday, December 4, 2016

Prestwich Family Luau

Nicholle and I put together the Christmas party for the extend Prestwich family.  We celebrated with a luau, games, great food, snow cones, etc.  






 Ila got to be Mary this year for the Nativity.  She was so excited!

 Briggs was a donkey
We had around 60-70 people show up.  It is always wonderful being able to see all these family members each year.

6 comments:

  1. What a fun party. It looks like everyone had a ball. I hope you have recovered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That party looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've had a lot going on with your families. How nice to have your home the base for Thanksgiving. It looks so lovely!! Grandma was telling us how nice it is.
    I love the picture of buddy with the snow all over his face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great family party. How could it not be with you in charge?

    ReplyDelete