It has been over a year since we have seen Justin's family and it has been almost two years since we were together with Crystal and Justin's family.
The kids had a blast being together. We were all shocked to see how much all the kids have grown. Can you believe both Avram and CC are going into 7th grade!
We really missed the rest of the family. I can't even imagine how fun it will be when we all my siblings, nieces, nephews, and parents get to be together again.
















I am looking forward to that day when we are all together.
ReplyDeleteThat was so much fun. Thanks for arranging the camping!
ReplyDeleteThey are really looking forward to that day as well.
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! I'll bet all the cousins had a blast! Its always worth all the effort to make something like that happen.
ReplyDeleteIt was lots of fun. We should do it more often!
ReplyDeleteI am way excited to get together with everyone too!
ReplyDelete